Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Valentine's day sms

7th Feb: Rose Day,

8th Feb: Propose Day,

9th Feb: Chocolate Day,

10th Feb: Teddy Day,

11th Feb: Promise Day,

12th Feb: Kiss Day,

13th Feb: Hug Day,

14th Feb: Valentine's Day.



Days may end, night may fall, but i will be there for you till we won't see each other at all.
sun may rise, moon may fall,
but i think my life would never be this nice if i never knew you at all.


All i ever wanted was one to care for me.
all i ever wanted was someone who would be there for me.
all i ever wanted was someone who would be true.all i ever wanted was someone like you.


To be honest with you,
I do not have the words to make you feel better,
but I do have the arms to give you a hug,
ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart;
a heart that is aching to see you smile again.


Seasons will Change,

Colors will Fade,

But....One thing that will Never Change...

The way that I Feel about you..

And....One thing that will Never Fade that is My LOVE 4 you.....

I LOVE U SO MUCH !!!


Every Hour I think of you,

Every Minute I think of you,

Every Second I think of you,

I live for you and I die for you,

It's not for days, It's not for weeks,

It's not for months or years, It's for ever.

"Love means to see someone with closed eyes,
To miss someone in crowd,
To find someone in every thought,
To live for someone, love someone, but sure that someone is ONLY one"


"Valentine's Day is for expressing affection,
Fond thoughts are coming your way,
We've always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine's Day!"


"U are the beat of my heart,
the one I really love,
Don't let me out of your sight,
For I'm yours by heart,
Happy Valentine's Day"

"On Valentine's Day we think of those
Who make our lives worthwhile,
Those gracious, friendly people who
We think of with a smile."

"When i look at you,
I cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you."


If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture your heart , will u love me ??


No shadows 2 depress u
only joys 2 surround u
many friends 2 love u
God himself 2 bless u
These r my wishes 4 u,
for today, tomorrow & everyday.


As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U.


Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Some will 4get u wen your gone
but I'll remember u
no matter how long.

I m on a mission:
Mission 2 avoid u,
2 forget u, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE !!!

1 comment:

Pages